Game Caesar: Rules
01. AH Rulebook - PDF
02. Pontifex Maximus (13.0)
Forces and Rebel Governors
04. Legionary Disbandment and Recall (15.0)
05. Late Republic Scenario (12.5)
Province Attack Order
11. Traded Cards are playable during Initial Intrigue.
12. The Temporary Rome Consul will be determined randomly.
13. Open Deals cannot be made that last more than an entire round of
Phases. For instance an Open Deal made during the current
Senate Phase only lasts until the next Population Phase. Also, Open
Deals cannot be made that include any of the following:
a. Rome/Field Consul Selection.
b. Assassination Attempt.
c. Guaranteed Passage of Vote. (what does this mean?)
14. Each faction will start with 4 Red cards instead of only 3.
15. Popularity maximum is 9. Popularity minimum is -9.
NOTE: We are
NOT playing with the Delayed Matching War Rule (7.3321).
Treasuries can only be used to Defend against Persuasion Attempts - not
- Tables and Manifests
The Living Rules
can be used as a reference though not everything in there is accurate
for our game.